Monday, June 28, 2010

Keep Moving Forward !!


Since the last time I wrote so much has happened - I was lucky enough to attend a TweetsOfTO gathering in Oakville and I must say it was fantastic. I met so many wonderful people and there were still many I didn't have the pleasure to meet. The buzz in the room was contagious. So much going on, so many smiles and laughter and so many just plain energetic people. I must say that is my first of many I plan to attend and expand on meeting more and more fantastic people, Moms, Dads, business entrepreneurs and more.
As I was on an energy high from this event things kind of felt like they kept going wrong - allergies were bad - no voice on and off, a child not sure of a passing grade in a class, another child who was stressed and didn't like her job and WOW i was kind of feeling sorry for myself and then BANG - a close friend lost his life in a sudden accident and he was 35 yrs old. I was feeling sorry for ME???? So here I am in simple easy words to say I am back with a renewed sense of self and ready to continue my mission I started and that is to create the life I want and the life I feel I deserve. I have been planning and setting up goals for my new adventure and it feels good. Life is precious and every once in a while it takes something to kick you in the ass and say HEY - Keep Moving Forward - its the best thing you can do for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment