Wednesday, July 14, 2010

World is opening up !!!

I don't even know how to start but think I am in absolute awwww with what's going on in my life right now.......why are things starting to go so well...........how was I blessed to meet and continue to meet such fantastic women............and i think........is it MY TIME.........can this be possible??????? I think I have my own answer - YES IT CAN !!!!!!

I was lucky enough to attend a workshop last night called Vino and Visions and WOW is what I have to say. I learned so much about myself on top of meeting absolutely fantastic women each one with a story to share. One absolutely important step to my success is commit and put in writing and say out loud what it is i want - I need to make this a Reality not a Dream! I did that last night and I put on paper my 5 year vision, i closed my eyes and thought about that 5 year vision and i actually saw it for the very FIRST time. I was in awe of how i was beginning to feel and how it was becoming real.

As i sit here writing i think for oh the 4th time I decided what a better day to continue my blog than the day after I have committed something to myself. I will put it in writing again and tell you that I am going to work for MYSELF- nahhhhhhhhhhh i don't have all the answers yet but i am starting to visualize them and see it and that MY FRIENDS is a BIG STEP.

I am more than excited and thrilled to be having my debut launch tomorrow as the Peel Playground Supervisor of Opti-Mom - am i nervous - OH HECK YEAH!!!! So many reasons to be but at the end of the day.........its going to happen and no matter what I will make it a SUCCESS. That is another committment to myself.

So i leave today's writing only to tell you that I Sandra Kennedy am on a path of greatness, i feel it and I am committed to it and i am ooohhhhhhhhh so ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment