Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Break Time is Over! :)

Whoa, after over 3 months of writing it is time to end the break and move forward. Over the past 3 months I have attended a few workshops, participated in a channeling that was forever changing and hosted a fabulous Peel Opti-Mom Girls night out for Peel. As this is all going on of course there is 'real life' and work to attend to.

I am currently in the Trade Show business and WAMOOO we had the busiest season we have had in 4 years. I worked long hard hours including evenings and weekends as well as still being Mom of course too. What does this tell me though? It tells me things are looking up out there in the world, maybe the recession is over??

It took until maybe the last week for this to hit me!! Instead of complaining and whining about long hours, being underpaid, no recognition why not look at the positive!! This is a good time for CHANGE, a time to move ahead, forge forward, reach those goals and aspirations. Girl it is time to MOVE!!

So with this said, my writing is short and sweet and I will be back with my progression as I move forward with my Goals and Aspirations!!

There is no time like the present for me and I am soooo looking forward to it and all the Challenges and Changes it is about to bring.

Bye for now:)
Sandra Staying Sane!

No comments:

Post a Comment